This is the easiest little activity to do with little ones as it pretty much involves sewing in a straight line and they have a little time to get their next heart ready before you sew on!
1. I had cut out a range of hearts in felt and heavy paper and the girls chose out the colours they
wanted to include in their garland.
2. They chose a thread colour and we threaded up their machines together.
3. I had positioned a looped ribbon at the end (for hanging when finished) and placed it in position
under the foot.
4. From here they just sewed along the hearts, leaving a gap between each.
5. Position a ribbon at the end.
The girls loved this and Annie decided she was going to make lots more. You can make the garland as long or short as you want although I think I might sew the hearts vertically next time as they kept flipping upside down.
Love the crooked sewing line below…you definitely know little hands have been here!!
To see who I’m linking up with go here!